- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the center of human Precerebellin.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: Precerebellin peptide is used for blocking the activity of Precerebellin antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Precerebellin peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CBLN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cerebellin-1, Precerebellin, CER
- Protein Accession Number: P23435
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116114
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 869
- 1: Urade Y, Oberdick J, Molinar-Rode R, et al. Precerebellin is a cerebellum-specific protein with similarity to the globular component C1q B chain. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 1991; 88:1069-73.
- 2: Wong GW, Wang J, Hug C, et al. A family of Acrp30/ adiponectin structural and functional paralogs. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2004; 101:10302-7.
- 3: Shapiro L and Scherer PE. The crystal structure of a complement-1q family protein suggests an evolutionary link to tumor necrosis factor. Curr. Biol. 1998; 8:335-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3589P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.