- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PRDX3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 66-94 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PRDX3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRDX3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Thioredoxin-dependent peroxide reductase, mitochondrial, Antioxidant protein 1, AOP-1, HBC189, Peroxiredoxin III, Prx-III, Peroxiredoxin-3, Protein MER5 homolog, PRDX3, AOP1
- Protein Accession Number: P30048
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2507171
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10935
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PRDX3 is a protein with antioxidant function and is localized in the mitochondrion. This protein is involved in redox regulation of the cell and Protects radical-sensitive enzymes from oxidative damage by a radical-generating system.It Acts synergistically with MAP3K13 to regulate the activation of NF-kappa-B in the cytosol.
- 1: Cox,A.G., et.al., Biochemistry 48 (27), 6495-6501 (2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-604
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin