- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide of human PRDX3
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: SW620
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: K-562
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: ES-2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: U-937
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: HT-29
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 25kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRDX3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PRDX3, AOP-1, AOP1, MER5, MGC104387, MGC24293, PRO1748, SP-22, HBC189, prx-III
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10935
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a mitochondrial protein with antioxidant function. The protein is similar to the C22 subunit of Salmonella typhimurium alkylhydroperoxide reductase, and it can rescue bacterial resistance to alkylhydroperoxide in E. coli that lack the C22 subunit. The human and mouse genes are highly conserved, and they map to the regions syntenic between mouse and human chromosomes. Sequence comparisons with recently cloned mammalian homologs suggest that these genes consist of a family that is responsible for the regulation of cellular proliferation, differentiation and antioxidant functions. This family member can protect cells from oxidative stress, and it can promote cell survival in prostate cancer. Alternative splicing of this gene results in multiple transcript variants. Related pseudogenes have been identified on chromosomes 1, 3, 13 and 22.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-929
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.