- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-NVDDSKEYFSKHN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 20-22kDa band observed in Human Brain lysates (calculated MW of 21.9kDa according to NP_005800.3). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise isoforms a and b only (NP_005800.3 and NP_859427.1 respectively).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRDX2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: peroxiredoxin 2 , HGNC:9353, PRDX2, MGC4104, NKEFB, PRP, PRXII, TDPX1, TSA, natural killer-enhancing factor B, thiol-specific antioxidant 1, thioredoxin peroxidase 1, thioredoxin-dependent peroxide reductase 1, torin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005800.3,NP_859427.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32189392
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7001
- 1: Kato S, Kato M, Abe Y, Matsumura T, Nishino T, Aoki M, Itoyama Y, Asayama K, Awaya A, Hirano A, Ohama E. Redox system expression in the motor neurons in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS): immunohistochemical studies on sporadic ALS, superoxide dismutase 1 (SOD1)-mutated familial ALS, and SOD1-mutated ALS animal models. Acta Neuropathol (Berl). 2005 Jun 28;
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-122
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.