- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-TSESGAFHPINHL
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ChIP, E, Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HEK293 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
ChIP: This product has been successfully used in ChIP on Mouse: Hondares E et al. (2011) Cell Transplant. 2011;20(8):1179-92. PMID: 21294954.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRDM16
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PRDM16, MEL1, KIAA1675, PR domain containing 16, transcription factor MEL1, MGC166915, PFM13, MDS1/EVI1-like, PR-domain zinc finger protein 16
- Protein Accession Number: NP_071397.3, NP_955533.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 289547573
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 63976
- 1: Mochizuki N, Shimizu S, Nagasawa T, Tanaka H, Taniwaki M, Yokota J, Morishita K. A novel gene, MEL1, mapped to 1p36.3 is highly homologous to the MDS1/EVI1 gene and is transcriptionally activated in t(1;3)(p36;q21)-positive leukemia cells. Blood 2000 Nov 1;96(9):3209-14
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-216
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.