- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: YRDKHLKYTPCVDK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 40kDa band in Human Heart lysates after 0.1-1ug/ml antibody staining and this band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. Preliminary experiments also gave an approxand an approx 48-50kDa band in Human Lung and Kidney lysates and in nuclear lysates of cell liines Jurkat, HEK293 and MCF7. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for these bands we observe given the calculated size of 64.1kDa according to Human NP_078780.1.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the nuclei of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRDM14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PRDM14, PR domain containing 14, MGC59730, PFM11, PR domain zinc finger protein 14, PR domain-containing protein 14, PR-domain zinc finger protein 14
- Protein Accession Number: NP_078780.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13375636
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 63978
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-423
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.