- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 600-870 of human PRDM10 (NP_064613.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRDM10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PRDM10, KIAA1231, PR domain containing 10, tristanin, PFM7, TRIS
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56980
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a transcription factor that contains C2H2-type zinc-fingers. It also contains a positive regulatory domain, which has been found in several other zinc-finger transcription factors including those involved in B cell differentiation and tumor suppression. Studies of the mouse counterpart suggest that this protein may be involved in the development of the central nerve system (CNS), as well as in the pathogenesis of neuronal storage disease. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been observed.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-914
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.