- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Drosophila
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human PRD.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PRD antibody can be used for detection of PRD by ELISA at 1:312500. PRD antibody can be used for detection of PRD by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Drosophila Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 65 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store PRD antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: prd
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: prd, Dmel_CG6716, CG6716, Prd, pr, DmelCG6716, PRD
- Protein Accession Number: NP_723721
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24583824
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 34629
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Prd is a pair-rule protein expressed in a segmentally repeating pattern to define the polarity of embryonic segments.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-327
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.