- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This PPT1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 189-217 amino acids from the Central region of human PPT1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Palmitoyl-protein thioesterase 1, PPT-1, Palmitoyl-protein hydrolase 1, PPT1, PPT
- Protein Accession Number: P50897
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1709747
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5538
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a small glycoproteininvolved in the catabolism of lipid-modified proteins duringlysosomal degradation. The encoded enzyme removes thioester-linkedfatty acyl groups such as palmitate from cysteine residues. Defectsin this gene are a cause of infantile neuronal ceroidlipofuscinosis 1 (CLN1, or INCL) and neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis4 (CLN4). Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms havebeen found for this gene.
- 1: Ohno, K., et al. Brain Dev. 32(7):524-530(2010)
- 2: Simonati, A., et al. Pediatr. Neurol. 40(4):271-276(2009)
- 3: Martins-de-Souza, D., et al. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 259(3):151-163(2009)
- 4: Kousi, M., et al. Brain 132 (PT 3), 810-819 (2009) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-985
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin