- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-PQETRGIPSKKP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 35kDa band observed in HEK293, A431 and HeLa lysates and in Rat Spleen and Lung lysates (calculated MW of 35.1kDa according to NP_002711.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Prostate shows nuclear staining of secretory cells in the gland. Recommended concentration, 2-4ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - 293 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPP4C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PPP4C, protein phosphatase 4 (formerly X), catalytic subunit, PP4, PPH3, PPX, Protein phosphatase 4, catalytic subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002711.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506027
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5531
- 1: Mourtada-Maarabouni M, Williams GT. Protein phosphatase 4 regulates apoptosis, proliferation and mutation rate of human cells. Biochimica et biophysica acta 2008 Aug 1783 (8): 1490-502.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-003
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.