- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PPP3CC antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 482-512 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PPP3CC.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 58 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPP3CC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 2B catalytic subunit gamma isoform, CAM-PRP catalytic subunit, Calcineurin, testis-specific catalytic subunit, Calmodulin-dependent calcineurin A subunit gamma isoform, PPP3CC, CALNA3, CNA3
- Protein Accession Number: P48454
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 257051041
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5533
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Calmodulin-dependent protein phosphatase, calcineurin, is involved in a wide range of biologic activities, acting as a Ca(2+)-dependent modifier of phosphorylation status. In testis, the motility of the sperm is thought to be controlled by cAMP-dependent phosphorylation and a unique form of calcineurin appears to be associated with the flagellum. The calcineurin holoenzyme is composed of catalytic and regulatory subunits of 60 and 18 kD, respectively. At least 3 genes, calcineurin A-alpha, calcineurin A-beta, and calcineurin A-gamma, have been cloned for the catalytic subunit. These genes have been identified in humans, mice, and rats, and are highly conserved between species (90 to 95% amino acid identity).
- 1: Eastwood, S.L., et al., Biol. Psychiatry 57(7):702-710 (2005).
- 2: Gerber, D.J., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 100(15):8993-8998 (2003).
- 3: Bennasser, Y., et al., Virology 303(1):174-180 (2002).
- 4: Esau, C., et al., J. Exp. Med. 194(10):1449-1459 (2001).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-487
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin