- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-GSLLPIHPVTSG
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 37kDa band observed in Human, Mouse and Rat Liver lysates and in lysates of cell line HepG2 (calculated MW of 36.8kDa according to NP_066954.2). Recommended concentration: 0.5-2ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Testis. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms (NP_821068.1; NP_066954.2; NP_821070.1). Reported variants NP_066954.2 and NP_821067.1 represent identical protein.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPP2R4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PPP2R4, protein phosphatase 2A activator, regulatory subunit 4, MGC2184, PP2A, PR53, PTPA, OTTHUMP00000022333, PP2A phosphatase activator, PP2A, subunit B', phosphotyrosyl phosphatase activator, protein phosphatase 2A, regulatory subunit B', protein phosphatase 2A, regulatory subunit B' (PR 53)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_821068.1,NP_066954.2,NP_821070.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 30065645
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5524
- 1: Gushiken FC, Patel V, Liu Y, Pradhan S, Bergeron AL, Peng Y, Vijayan KV. Protein phosphatase 2A negatively regulates integrin alpha(IIb)beta(3) signaling. J Biol Chem 2008 May 283 (19): 12862-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-005
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.