- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QKDVENDGPEPSD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 80kDa band in Human Skeletal Muscle lysates after 1ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 130kDa according to NP_002709.2 and of 61.1kDa according to NP_871626.1. The 80kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Brain (Cerebellum). Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_002709.2; NP_871626.1).
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPP2R3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PPP2R3A, protein phosphatase 2 (formerly 2A), regulatory subunit B'', alpha , PPP2R3, PR130, PR72, PP2A, subunit B, B''-PR72/PR130, PP2A, subunit B, B72/B130 isoforms, PP2A, subunit B, R3 isoform, Serine/threonine protein phosphatase 2A, 72/130 kDa regul
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002709.2,NP_871626.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 19923229
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5523
- 1: Zhang S, Cagatay T, Amanai M, Zhang M, Kline J, Castrillon DH, Ashfaq R, Oz OK, Wharton KA Jr. Viable mice with compound mutations in the Wnt/Dvl pathway antagonists nkd1 and nkd2. Mol Cell Biol. 2007 Jun;27(12):4454-64. Epub 2007 Apr 16.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-701
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.