- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This PPP1R16B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 372-399 amino acids from the Central region of human PPP1R16B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 64 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPP1R16B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory inhibitor subunit 16B, Ankyrin repeat domain-containing protein 4, CAAX box protein TIMAP, TGF-beta-inhibited membrane-associated protein, hTIMAP, PPP1R16B, ANKRD4, KIAA0823
- Protein Accession Number: Q96T49
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 22256977
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26051
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is membrane-associatedand contains five ankyrin repeats, a proteinphosphatase-1-interacting domain, and a carboxy-terminal CAAX boxdomain. Synthesis of the encoded protein is inhibited bytransforming growth factor beta-1. The protein may bind to themembrane through its CAAX box domain and may act as a signalingmolecule through interaction with protein phosphatase-1.Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding differentisoforms have been identified in this gene.
- 1: Csortos, C., et al. Am. J. Physiol. Lung Cell Mol. Physiol. 295 (3), L440-L450 (2008) :
- 2: Kim, K., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 338(3):1327-1334(2005)
- 3: Homma, K., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 343(5):1207-1220(2004)
- 4: Cao, W., et al. Am. J. Physiol., Cell Physiol. 283 (1), C327-C337 (2002) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-308
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.