- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-147 of human PPP1R14A (NP_150281.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse spleen
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Rat lung
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 17kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPP1R14A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CPI-17, CPI17, PPP1INL, protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 14A, 17 kDa PKC-potentiated inhibitory protein of PP1, 17-KDa protein, PKC-potentiated inhibitory protein of PP1, protein kinase C-potentiated inhibitor protein of 17 kDa
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 94274
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the protein phosphatase 1 (PP1) inhibitor family. This protein is an inhibitor of smooth muscle myosin phosphatase, and has higher inhibitory activity when phosphorylated. Inhibition of myosin phosphatase leads to increased myosin phosphorylation and enhanced smooth muscle contraction. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been noted for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-473
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.