- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-323
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PPP1CC antibody can be used for the detection of Serine/threonine-protein phosphatase PP1-γ catalytic subunit by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 37 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PPP1CC antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPP1CC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein phosphatase 1C catalytic subunit, PP-1G, PP1C, PPP1G, Serine/threonineprotein phosphatase PP1gamma catalytic subunit, Protein phosphatase 1C catalytic subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002701.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506007
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5501
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: Protein phosphatase 1 (PP1) is essential for cell division, and participates in the regulation of glycogen metabolism, muscle contractility and protein synthesis. Involved in regulation of ionic conductances and long-term synaptic plasticity. May play an important role in dephosphorylating substrates such as the postsynaptic density-associated Ca(2+)/calmodulin dependent protein kinase II.
CATALYTIC ACTIVITY: A phosphoprotein + H2O = a protein + phosphate.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7673
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.