- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PPM1F antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 409-439 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PPM1F.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPM1F
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein phosphatase 1F, Ca(2+)/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase phosphatase, CaM-kinase phosphatase, CaMKPase, Partner of PIX 2, Protein fem-2 homolog, hFem-2, PPM1F, KIAA0015, POPX2
- Protein Accession Number: P49593
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24638458
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9647
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PPM1F is a member of the PP2C family of Ser/Thr protein phosphatases. PP2C family members are known to be negative regulators of cell stress response pathways. This phosphatase can interact with Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factors (PIX), and thus block the effects of p21-activated kinase 1 (PAK), a protein kinase mediating biological effects downstream of Rho GTPases. Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II gamma (CAMK2G/CAMK-II) is found to be one of the substrates of this phosphatase. The overexpression of this phosphatase or CAMK2G has been shown to mediate caspase-dependent apoptosis.
- 1: Harvey, B.P., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 279(23):24889-24898 (2004).
- 2: Izmailova, E., et al., Nat. Med. 9(2):191-197 (2003).
- 3: Koh, C.G., et al., Curr. Biol. 12(4):317-321 (2002).
- 4: Tan, K.M., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 276(47):44193-44202 (2001).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-482
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.