- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PPIL5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 127-153 amino acids from the Central region of human PPIL5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LRR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Leucine-rich repeat protein 1, 4-1BB-mediated-signaling molecule, 4-1BBlrr, LRR-repeat protein 1, LRR-1, Peptidylprolyl isomerase-like 5, LRR1, PPIL5
- Protein Accession Number: Q96L50
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 37079896
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 122769
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene contains a leucine-richrepeat (LRR). It specifically interacts with TNFRSF9/4-1BB, amember of the tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) superfamily.Overexpression of this gene suppresses the activation of NF-kappa Binduced by TNFRSF9 or TNF receptor-associated factor 2 (TRAF2),which suggests that this protein is a negative regulator ofTNFRSF9-mediated signaling cascades. At least three alternativelyspliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have beenobserved.
- 1: Jang, L.K., et al. Mol. Cells 12(3):304-312(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-648
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin