- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-177
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase H antibody can be used for the detection of Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase H by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 19.2 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PPIH antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPIH
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CYP20, CYPH, Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase H, Rotamase H, PPIase H, CYP-20, USA-CYP, SnuCyp-20, Peptidylprolyl cistrans isomerase H, U-snRNP-associated cyclophilin SnuCyp-20, Small nuclear ribonucleoprotein particle-specific cyclophilin H, CypH
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006338.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5454154
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10465
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: PPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides. Participates in pre-mRNA splicing. May play a role in the assembly of the U4/U5/U6 tri-snRNP complex. May act as a chaperone.
CATALYTIC ACTIVITY: Peptidylproline (omega=180) = peptidylproline (omega=0).
SUBUNIT: Interacts directly with PRPF4. Part of a heteromeric complex containing PPIH, PRPF3 and PRPF4 that is stable in the absence of RNA. This complex interacts with the U4/U5/U6 tri-snRNP complex. Heterodimer with PRPF18.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7879
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin