- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: 50-96
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Platelet basic protein antibody can be used for the detection of Platelet basic protein by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 13.9 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PPBP antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPBP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CTAP3, CXCL7, SCYB7, TGB1, THBGB1, Platelet basic protein, C-X-C motif chemokine 7, PBP, TC1, TC2, TGB, LDGF, MDGF, B-TG1, CTAP3, NAP-2, THBGB, LA-PF4, Beta-TG, CTAPIII, CTAP-III, Small inducible cytokine B7, Leukocyte-derived growth factor, Macrophage-derived growth factor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002695.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4505981
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5473
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: LA-PF4 stimulates DNA synthesis, mitosis, glycolysis, intracellular cAMP accumulation, prostaglandin E2 secretion, and synthesis of hyaluronic acid and sulfated glycosaminoglycan. It also stimulates the formation and secretion of plasminogen activator by human synovial cells. NAP-2 is a ligand for CXCR1 and CXCR2, and NAP-2, NAP-2(73), NAP-2(74), NAP-2(1-66), and most potent NAP-2(1-63) are chemoattractants and activators for neutrophils. TC-1 and TC-2 are antibacterial proteins, in vitro released from activated platelet α-granules. CTAP-III(1-81) is more potent than CTAP-III desensitize chemokine-induced neutrophil activation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.