- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 31-128 of human PPBP (NP_002695.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:1000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Human serum
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 14kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPBP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Platelet basic protein, PBP, C-X-C motif chemokine 7, Leukocyte-derived growth factor, LDGF, Macrophage-derived growth factor, MDGF, Small-inducible cytokine B7, Connective tissue-activating peptide III, CTAP-III, LA-PF4, Low-affinity platelet factor IV, TC-2, Connective tissue-activating peptide III(1-81), CTAP-III(1-81), Beta-thromboglobulin, Beta-TG, Neutrophil-activating peptide 2(74), NAP-2(74), Neutrophil-activating peptide 2(73), NAP-2(73), Neutrophil-activating peptide 2, NAP-2, TC-1, Neutrophil-activating peptide 2(1-66), NAP-2(1-66), Neutrophil-activating peptide 2(1-63), NAP-2(1-63), PPBP, CTAP3, CXCL7, SCYB7, TGB1, THBGB1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5473
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a platelet-derived growth factor that belongs to the CXC chemokine family. This growth factor is a potent chemoattractant and activator of neutrophils. It has been shown to stimulate various cellular processes including DNA synthesis, mitosis, glycolysis, intracellular cAMP accumulation, prostaglandin E2 secretion, and synthesis of hyaluronic acid and sulfated glycosaminoglycan. It also stimulates the formation and secretion of plasminogen activator by synovial cells. The protein also is an antimicrobial protein with bactericidal and antifungal activity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-389
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.