- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human PPARG.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PPARG antibody can be used for ELISA starting at 1:10000, immunoflorecense starting at 1:200 - 1:1000, staining paraffin embeded tissues starting at 10 μg/mL, and Western Blot starting at 1:500 - 1:2000.
- SPECIFICITY: Ni-NTA purified truncated recombinant PPARG expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3)
- PURIFICATION: Ascites
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPARG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PPARG, NR1C3, PPAR gamma, PPAR gamma 2, PPARG1, PPARG2, PPARgamma, CIMT1, GLM1, PPAR-gamma
- Protein Accession Number: P37231
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13432234
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5468
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PPARG Antibody [8D1H8F4]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-307
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.