- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Boar, Bovine, Dog, Hamster, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: PPARA antibody was raised against amino acids 25 - 42 of PPARA (Mouse).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PPARA antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1 μg/mL, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.02 M potassium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPARA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PPARA, PPAR Alpha, PPARalpha, PPAR-alpha, NR1C1, HPPAR, PPAR
- Protein Accession Number: Q07869
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 3041727
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5465
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PPARA Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-503
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.