- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant protein of human PPAR alpha
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:1000
IHC: 1:10 - 1:25
IF: 1:10 - 1:25
Flow: 1:10 - 1:25
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: NIH/3T3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 52kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPARA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PPARA, PPAR, NR1C1, hPPAR, PPARalpha
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5465
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Peroxisome proliferators include hypolipidemic drugs, herbicides, leukotriene antagonists, and plasticizers; this term arises because they induce an increase in the size and number of peroxisomes. Peroxisomes are subcellular organelles found in plants and animals that contain enzymes for respiration and for cholesterol and lipid metabolism. The action of peroxisome proliferators is thought to be mediated via specific receptors, called PPARs, which belong to the steroid hormone receptor superfamily. PPARs affect the expression of target genes involved in cell proliferation, cell differentiation and in immune and inflammation responses. Three closely related subtypes (alpha, beta/delta, and gamma) have been identified. This gene encodes the subtype PPAR-alpha, which is a nuclear transcription factor. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described for this gene, although the full-length nature of only two has been determined.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-483
- Size: 100 uL
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.