- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PPAP2B antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1:500 - 1:1000, immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL, and immunofluorescence starting at 10 μg/mL.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.08% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPAP2B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PPAP2B, Dri42, PAP2 beta, PAP2-beta, PAP2B, VCIP, PAP-2b, LPP3
- Protein Accession Number: O14495
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 45504417
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8613
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PPAP2B Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-529
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.