- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Cytomegalovirus
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant Cytomegalovirus p65 protein was used as the immunogen for this PP65 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, ICC, IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: order BSA-free format for coating
Immunocytochemistry (Acetone or paraformaldehyde fixed): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the PP65 antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: NotApplicable
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Ten to forty percent of the patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) develop cytomegalovirus (CMV) infections. In some patients with AIDS, cytomegalovirus is detected in the bronchoalveolar lavage fluid (BALF), urine, and other specimens, even when there are no symptoms of cytomegalovirus disease. An indicator of active CMV infection is needed to facilitate the diagnosis of cytomegalovirus disease in patients with AIDS or HIV infection. Cytomegalovirus p65 antigen was detected in the leukocytes of both the peripheral blood and BALF during the early phase of CMV disease.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-243
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.