- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DSDAYALNHTLSVE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:In transfected HEK293 transiently expressing full-length Human POU2AF1 (myc and DYKDDDDK tagged), a band of approx. 38kDa was observed. No bands were observed in mock-transfected HEK293 and the same band was observed using anti-DYKDDDDK tag antibody. Recommended concentration, 1-2ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Spleen shows nuclear staining in the germinal center with stronger nucleoli staining in some of the B cells. Recommended concentration, 3-5ug/ml.Purchase the +ve control! The transfected lysate used to QC this product is available for sale. Please email [email protected] to request datasheet, pricing and delivery information.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Transfected HEK293
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: POU2AF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: POU2AF1, POU class 2 associating factor 1, BOB1, OBF-1, OBF1, OCAB, POU domain, class 2, associating factor 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006226.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 167900478
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5450
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-373
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin