- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-250 of human POR (NP_000932.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: MCF-7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse skin
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 77kDa
- VALIDATION: Antibody is Knockout validated.
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: POR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: POR, CPR, CYPOR, DKFZp686G04235, FLJ26468, P450R
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5447
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes an endoplasmic reticulum membrane oxidoreductase with an FAD-binding domain and a flavodoxin-like domain. The protein binds two cofactors, FAD and FMN, which allow it to donate electrons directly from NADPH to all microsomal P450 enzymes. Mutations in this gene have been associated with various diseases, including apparent combined P450C17 and P450C21 deficiency, amenorrhea and disordered steroidogenesis, congenital adrenal hyperplasia and Antley-Bixler syndrome.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-429
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin