- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PON1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 118-145 amino acids from the Central region of human PON1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PON1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serum paraoxonase/arylesterase 1, PON 1, Aromatic esterase 1, A-esterase 1, K-45, Serum aryldialkylphosphatase 1, PON1, PON
- Protein Accession Number: P27169
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 308153572
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5444
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The enzyme encoded by this gene is an arylesterase thatmainly hydrolyzes paroxon to produce p-nitrophenol. Paroxon is anorganophosphorus anticholinesterase compound that is produced invivo by oxidation of the insecticide parathion. Polymorphisms inthis gene are a risk factor in coronary artery disease. The gene isfound in a cluster of three related paraoxonase genes at 7q21.3.
- 1: Ergun, M.A., et al. Biochem. Genet. (2010) In press :
- 2: Cagirci, G., et al. J. Heart Valve Dis. 19(4):453-458(2010)
- 3: Mendonca, M.I., et al. Rev Port Cardiol 29(4):571-580(2010)
- 4: Hashemi, M., et al. Genet. Mol. Res. 9(3):1735-1741(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-339
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.