- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-200 of human POLR3A (NP_008986.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:100 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 156kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: POLR3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADDH, HLD7, RPC1, RPC155, WDRTS, hRPC155, DNA-directed RNA polymerase III subunit RPC1, DNA-directed RNA polymerase III largest subunit, DNA-directed RNA polymerase III subunit A, RNA polymerase III 155 kDa subunit, RNA polymerase III subunit C1, RNA polymerase III subunit C16RNA polymerase III subunit RPC155-D, polymerase (RNA) III (DNA directed) polypeptide A, 155kDa, polymerase (RNA) III subunit A
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11128
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is the catalytic component of RNA polymerase III, which synthesizes small RNAs. The encoded protein also acts as a sensor to detect foreign DNA and trigger an innate immune response.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-776
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.