- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the amino terminus of human POFUT1
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: POFUT1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of POFUT1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store POFUT1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: POFUT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DDD2, FUT12, O-FUT, OFUCT1, O-Fuc-T, O-FucT-1, KIAA0180, GDP-fucose protein O-fucosyltransferase 1, Peptide-O-fucosyltransferase 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056167
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27436889
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23509
- 1: Wang Y, Shao L, Shi S, et al. Modification of epidermal growth factor-like repeats with O-fucose. Molecular cloning and expression of a novel GDP-fucose protein O-fucosyltransferase. J. Biol. Chem. 2001; 276:40338-45.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4765P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.