- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DNLTKDDLDEEEDTH
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 160kDa band observed in Human, Mouse and Rat Kidney lysates (calculated MW of 58.6kDa according to NP_001018121.1 and 55.4kDa according to NP_005388.2). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Kershaw et al., J Biol Chem. 1997 Jun 20;272(25):15708-14.; PMID: 9188463). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_001018121.1 and NP_005388.2).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1305 - Human Kidney Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PODXL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PODXL, podocalyxin-like, Gp200, MGC138240, PCLP
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001018121.1,NP_005388.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 66277202
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5420
- 1: Nielsen JS, Graves ML, Chelliah S, Vogl AW, Roskelley CD, McNagny KM. The CD34-Related Molecule Podocalyxin Is a Potent Inducer of Microvillus Formation. PLoS ONE. 2007 Feb 21;2:e237.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-206
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin