- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human PNPLA5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PNPLA5 antibody can be used for detection of PNPLA5 by ELISA at 1:1562500. PNPLA5 antibody can be used for detection of PNPLA5 by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store PNPLA5 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PNPLA5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PNPLA5, 4833426H19Rik, GS2L, dJ388M5, dJ388M5.4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_620169
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20304127
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 150379
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Human patatin-like phospholipases, such as PNPLA5, have been implicated in regulation of adipocyte differentiation and have been induced by metabolic stimuli.Human patatin-like phospholipases, such as PNPLA5, have been implicated in regulation of adipocyte differentiation and have been induced by metabolic stimuli (Wilson et al., 2006 [PubMed 16799181]).
- 1: Gao, J.G. (2007) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 360 (2), 501-506.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-492
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.