- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PNCK antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 295-323 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PNCK.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PNCK
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type 1B, CaM kinase I beta, CaM kinase IB, CaM-KI beta, CaMKI-beta, Pregnancy up-regulated non-ubiquitously-expressed CaM kinase, PNCK
- Protein Accession Number: Q6P2M8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 67466915
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 139728
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PNCK is a member of the calcium/calmodulin-dependentprotein kinase family of protein serine/threonine kinases (seeCAMK1; MIM 604998) (Gardner et al., 2000 [PubMed10673339]).
- 1: Deb, T.B., et al. Am. J. Physiol., Cell Physiol. 295 (2), C365-C377 (2008) :
- 2: Gardner, H.P., et al. Cancer Res. 60(19):5571-5577(2000)
- 3: Gardner, H.P., et al. Genomics 63(2):279-288(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-818
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin