- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PMS1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 694-722 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PMS1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 106 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PMS1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PMS1 protein homolog 1, DNA mismatch repair protein PMS1, PMS1, PMSL1
- Protein Accession Number: P54277
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1709683
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5378
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein belonging to the DNA mismatchrepair mutL/hexB family. This protein is thought to be involved inthe repair of DNA mismatches, and it can form heterodimers withMLH1, a known DNA mismatch repair protein. Mutations in this genecause hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer type 3 (HNPCC3)either alone or in combination with mutations in other genesinvolved in the HNPCC phenotype, which is also known as Lynchsyndrome.
- 1: Hong, K.W., et al. J. Hum. Genet. 55(6):336-341(2010)
- 2: Monsees, G.M., et al. Breast Cancer Res. Treat. (2010) In press :
- 3: Guey, L.T., et al. Eur. Urol. 57(2):283-292(2010)
- 4: Hosgood, H.D. III, et al. Respir Med 103(12):1866-1870(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-143
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin