- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RPFFHHLTYLPETT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:No signal obtained yet but low background observed in Human Brain and Kidney extracts at up to 2ug/ml. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates?
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all reported isoforms.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PMS1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PMS1, PMS1 postmeiotic segregation increased 1 (S. cerevisiae), PMSL1, hPMS1, HNPCC3, postmeiotic segregation 1, human homolog of yeast mutL, MLH1, DKFZp781M0253, FLJ98259, mismatch repair gene PMSL1, postmeiotic segregation 1, rhabdomyosarcoma antigen MU-RMS-40.10B, rhabdomyosarcoma antigen MU-RMS-40.10E
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000525.1,NP_001121615.1,NP_001121616.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4505911
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5378
- 1: Nicolaides NC, Papadopoulos N, Liu B, Wei YF, Carter KC, Ruben SM, Rosen CA, Haseltine WA, Fleischmann RD, Fraser CMl. Mutations of two PMS homologues in hereditary nonpolyposis colon cancer. Nature. 1994 Sep 1;371(6492):75-80.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-205
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.