- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Monkey, Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This PMM2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 198-226 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PMM2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PMM2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phosphomannomutase 2, PMM 2, PMM2
- Protein Accession Number: O15305
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5373
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene catalyzes theisomerization of mannose 6-phosphate to mannose 1-phosphate, whichis a precursor to GDP-mannose necessary for the synthesis ofdolichol-P-oligosaccharides. Mutations in this gene have been shownto cause defects in glycoprotein biosynthesis, which manifests ascarbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome type I. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Vega, A.I., et al. Hum. Mutat. 30(5):795-803(2009)
- 2: Coman, D., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.146(3):389-392(2008)
- 3: Vermeer, S., et al. J. Neurol. 254(10):1356-1358(2007)
- 4: Coman, D., et al.Clin Neurosci 14(7):668-672(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-261
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.