- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 487-646 of human PLK3 (NP_004064.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HT-1080
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: SKOV3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: U2OS
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 82kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PLK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PLK3, polo-like kinase 3, CNK, FNK, PRK, FGF-inducible kinase, PLK-3, cytokine-inducible kinase, cytokine-inducible serine/threonine-protein kinase, proliferation-related kinase, serine/threonine-protein kinase PLK3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1263
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the highly conserved polo-like kinase family of serine/threonine kinases. Members of this family are characterized by an amino-terminal kinase domain and a carboxy-terminal bipartite polo box domain that functions as a substrate-binding motif and a cellular localization signal. Polo-like kinases are important regulators of cell cycle progression. This gene has also been implicated in stress responses and double-strand break repair. In human cell lines, this protein is reported to associate with centrosomes in a microtubule-dependent manner, and during mitosis, the protein becomes localized to the mitotic apparatus. Expression of a kinase-defective mutant results in abnormal cell morphology caused by changes in microtubule dynamics and mitotic arrest followed by apoptosis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-701
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin