- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PLEKHA6 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 710-736 amino acids from the Central region of human PLEKHA6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 117 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PLEKHA6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Pleckstrin homology domain-containing family A member 6, PH domain-containing family A member 6, Phosphoinositol 3-phosphate-binding protein 3, PEPP-3, PLEKHA6, KIAA0969, PEPP3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y2H5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 160334379
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22874
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PEPP3 contains an N-terminal pleckstrin homology (PH) domain. It shares significant homology with PEPP1 and PEPP2 only in the PH domain.
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Ehret, G.B., et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 17(12):1650-1657(2009)
- 3: Rikova, K., et al. Cell 131(6):1190-1203(2007)
- 4: Clark, T.A., et al. Genome Biol.(4), R64 (2007) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-461
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.