- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-250 of human PLEK2 (NP_057529.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Mouse stomach
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse thymus
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 40kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PLEK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: pleckstrin-2, pleckstrin 2 homolog
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26499
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene associates with membrane-bound phosphatidylinositols generated by phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase. The encoded protein then interacts with the actin cytoskeleton to induce cell spreading. In conjunction with complement component 1, q subcomponent, B chain (C1QB), this gene shows an increase in expression in melanoma cells and may serve as an accurate biomarker for the disease. [provided by RefSeq, Dec 2015]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-043
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.