- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: PLD1 (phospho Thr147) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine 147 (R-H-T (p)-F-R) derived from Human PLD1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of PLD1 only when phosphorylated at threonine 147.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 120 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PLD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PLD 1, hPLD1, Choline phosphatase 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002653.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4505873
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5337
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC)-specific phospholipases D (PLDs; EC 188.8.131.52) catalyze the hydrolysis of PC to produce phosphatidic acid and choline. A range of agonists acting through G protein-coupled receptors and receptor tyrosine kinases stimulate this hydrolysis. PC-specific PLD activity has been implicated in numerous cellular pathways, including signal transduction, membrane trafficking, and the regulation of mitosis.
- 1: Hammond S.M., J. Biol. Chem. 272:3860-3868(1997) [PubMed: 9013646].
- 2: Steed P.M., FASEB J. 12:1309-1317(1998) [PubMed: 9761774].
- 3: Lopez I., J. Biol. Chem. 273:12846-12852(1998) [PubMed: 9582313].
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-927
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin