- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: PLCgamma2 (Phospho-Tyr753) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 753 (S-L-Y (p) -D-V) derived from Human PLCγ2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of PLCγ2 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 753.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 150 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PLCG2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FCAS3, APLAID, PLC-IV, PLC-gamma-2, MEK6, MKK6, PRKMK6, SKK3, PLC-gamma2, Phospholipase C-gamma-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002652.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 117320537
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5336
- The production of the second messenger molecules diacylglycerol. (DAG) and inositol 1, 4, 5-trisphosphate (IP3) is mediated by activated phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase C enzymes. It is a crucial enzyme in transmembrane signaling.
- 1: Kim YJ, et al. (2004) Mol Cell Biol 24: 9986-9999Humphries LA, et al. (2004) J Biol Chem 279 : 37651-37661Suzuki-Inoue K, et al. (2004) Biochem J 378 : 1023-1029Rodriguez R, et al. (2003) Biochem J 374 : 269-280
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-462
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.