- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This PLCD3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 60-89 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PLCD3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 89 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PLCD3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 1-phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate phosphodiesterase delta-3, Phosphoinositide phospholipase C-delta-3, Phospholipase C-delta-3, PLC-delta-3, PLCD3, KIAA1964
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N3E9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 158706388
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 113026
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the phospholipase C family,which catalyze the hydrolysis of phosphatidylinositol4,5-bisphosphate to generate the second messengers diacylglyceroland inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3). Diacylglycerol and IP3mediate a variety of cellular responses to extracellular stimuli byinducing protein kinase C and increasing cytosolic Ca(2+)concentrations. This enzyme localizes to the plasma membrane andrequires calcium for activation. Its activity is inhibited byspermine, sphingosine, and several phospholipids. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Segat, L., et al. Vaccine 28(10):2201-2206(2010)
- 3: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 4: Newton-Cheh, C., et al. Nat. Genet. 41(6):666-676(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-887
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.