- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human PLAGL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PLAGL1 antibody can be used for detection of PLAGL1 by ELISA at 1:1562500. PLAGL1 antibody can be used for detection of PLAGL1 by western blot at 5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store PLAGL1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PLAGL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PLAGL1, ZAC, LOT1, ZAC1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002647
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 37622890
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5325
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PLAGL1 is a C2H2 zinc finger protein with transactivation and DNA-binding activity. This gene has been shown to exhibit antiproliferative activities and is a tumor suppressor gene candidate.This gene encodes a C2H2 zinc finger protein with transactivation and DNA-binding activity. This gene has been shown to exhibit antiproliferative activities and is a tumor suppressor gene candidate. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Poulin, H. (2005) Cancer Lett. 227 (2), 185-191.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-954
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.