- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EKKKDTPKQHGT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HEK293 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms (NP_031392.3; NP_001007268.1; NP_001182570.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1367 - Human Ileium Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 150kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PLA2R1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PLA2R1, phospholipase A2 receptor 1, 180kDa, CLEC13C, PLA2-R, PLA2G1R, PLA2IR, PLA2R, phospholipase A2 receptor 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_031392.3,NP_001007268.1,NP_001182570.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55953104
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22925
- 1: Silliman CC, Moore EE, Zallen G, Gonzalez R, Johnson JL, Elzi DJ, Meng X, Hanasaki K, Ishizaki J, Arita H, Ao L, England KM, Banerjee A. Presence of the M-type sPLA(2) receptor on neutrophils and its role in elastase release and adhesion. American journal of physiology. Cell physiology 2002 Oct 283 (4): C1102-13.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-235
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin