- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This PLA2G4F antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 289-331 amino acids from the Central region of human PLA2G4F.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 95 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PLA2G4F
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cytosolic phospholipase A2 zeta, cPLA2-zeta, 18.104.22.168, Phospholipase A2 group IVF, PLA2G4F
- Protein Accession Number: Q68DD2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 317373489
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 255189
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Calcium-dependent phospholipase A2 that selectively hydrolyzes glycerophospholipids in the sn-2 position. Has higher enzyme activity for phosphatidylethanolamine than phosphatidylcholine (By similarity).
- 1: Ota T.,et al.Nat. Genet. 36:40-45(2004).
- 2: Zody M.C.,et al.Nature 440:671-675(2006).
- 3: Bechtel S.,et al.BMC Genomics 8:399-399(2007).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-263
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.