- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QEKTFRQQRKEHIR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 80-85kDa band observed in lysates of cell line A549 (calculated MW of 85.2kDa according to NP_077734.1). Preliminary experiments also showed an 85- 90kDa band in lysates of cell lines A431, HeLa and NIH-3T3 Recommended concentration:0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on Rat for this particular batch.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Uterus. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of A549 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of A549 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PLA2G4A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PLA2G4A, phospholipase A2, group IVA (cytosolic, calcium-dependent), MGC126350, PLA2G4, cPLA2-alpha, calcium-dependent phospholipid-binding protein, cytosolic phospholipase A2, group IVA, lysophospholipase, phosphatidylcholine 2-acylhydrolase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_077734.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23943920
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5321
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-609
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.