- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Gibbon, Gorilla, Human, Monkey, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: PLA2G3 antibody was raised against a peptide located near the internal domain of PLA2G3 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: PLA2G3 antibody can be used in ELISA, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PLA2G3 antibody should be stored long term (months) at -80 °C and short term (days) at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PLA2G3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PLA2G3, GIII-SPLA2, Phospholipase A2, group III, SPLA2-III, GIII sPLA2, SPLA2III
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NZ20
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 317373314
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50487
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PLA2G3 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-415
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.