- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PKD2L1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 37-65 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PKD2L1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 92 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PKD2L1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Polycystic kidney disease 2-like 1 protein, Polycystin-2 homolog, Polycystin-2L1, Polycystin-L, Polycystin-L1, PKD2L1, PKD2L, PKDL, TRPP3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9P0L9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23821938
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9033
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PKD2L1 is a member of the polycystin proteinfamily. The encoded protein contains multiple transmembranedomains, and cytoplasmic N- and C-termini. The protein may be anintegral membrane protein involved in cell-cell/matrixinteractions. This protein functions as a calcium-regulatednonselective cation channel. Alternative splice variants have beendescribed but their full length sequences have not been determined.
- 1: Molland, K.L., et al. Biochem. J. 429(1):171-183(2010)
- 2: Kawaguchi, H., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(23):17277-17281(2010)
- 3: Li, Q., et al. J. Neurochem. 103(6):2391-2400(2007)
- 4: Geng, L., et al. J. Cell. Sci. 119 (PT 7), 1383-1395 (2006) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-469
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.