- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PKD2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 937-968 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PKD2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 110 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PKD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Polycystin-2, Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease type II protein, Polycystic kidney disease 2 protein, Polycystwin, R48321, PKD2
- Protein Accession Number: Q13563
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116242717
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5311
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Involved in fluid-flow mechanosensation by the primary cilium in renal epithelium. PKD1 and PKD2 may function through a common signaling pathway that is necessary for normal tubulogenesis. Acts as a regulator of cilium length, together with PKD1. The dynamic control of cilium length is essential in the regulation of mechanotransductive signaling. The cilium length response creates a negative feedback loop whereby fluid shear-mediated deflection of the primary cilium, which decreases intracellular cAMP, leads to cilium shortening and thus decreases flow-induced signaling. Functions as a calcium permeable cation channel.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-296
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.